- Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms (1 x Queen , 2 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, electric oven, coffee pod machine and milk frother
- Large living / dining room with 4 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Small patio deck with gas BBQ
- Laundry facilities
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot and high chair available
- Free WiFi
- Two man kayak available free use for guests
Quarterdeck is a ground floor unit ,with no steps, entrance directly from the car parking space. Wedged between the ocean and river, either is only metres from the front doorstep.
This is a two bedroom apartment. Master bedroom has queen size bed, second bedroom has two singles. The bathroom has been renovated with white and travatine tiles complementing the coastal aqua and white decor in other areas of the apartment.
There is a fully equipped kitchen including coffee pod machine and milk frother. The open plan kitchen/dining area leads to a north facing undercover afresco area. The alfresco area is equipped with gas BBQ and 4 seater dining table. There are river glimpses from here.
The apartment has free WiFi. There is also a two man kayak available free for our guests to explore Wooli River.
Quarterdeck is part of Blue River Apartments, a purpose built apartment block that has been renovated over the last 18 months. Centrally located on the ocean end of Wooli, this apartment block is steps to Wooli Bowling Club, home of Harry's Chinese Restaurant, the Oyster Shop and in the other direction Little Fish Cafe. A good walk or short drive away is The Wooli shop and Wooli Hotel.