- Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms with sleep out (2 x Queens , 2 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and electric oven
- Large living / dining room with 6 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 Plasma TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large deck with gas BBQ outdoor Kitchen and River Views
- Fully fenced yard with latched gates
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor shower (Hot & Cold shower, great for washing the sand off after a day at the beach)
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot, pram, high chair and pre-loved toys available on request.
What Makes Wooli a great place to Holiday?
Wooli is a magic place to stay untouched by development where you can immerse yourself in nature and an ocean beach experience where you truly feel the pressures of modern day life have been left far away.
As you approach Wooli you will see dozens of kangaroos grazing in paddocks and you get a sense that there is something special ahead. This secluded spot surrounded by a national park and a marine park has a quiet ambience that screams relax, unwind and enjoy the simple pleasures that Wooli offers. It is differcult to capture the essence of Wooli in words, it is , a special place, acknowledged buy its National Parks protection status and highly valued buy those who venture into its midst. Grab the opportunity if you can as it will linger as a special life memory, cherrished for many years after your visit.
Whether you want to enjoy the surf beach or the private little swimming spots along the river there are memories to be made in Wooli. You can explore the upper reaches of the Wooli River, deep in the Yuraygir National Park by boat, yours or hired, go for long walks along the beach where often your foot prints are the only ones in the sand, through the national park or from north to south through the Wooli township.
There are lots of fishing spots along the coast or you can go out to the Solitary Islands for a spot of *deep sea fishing or diving. The local Bowls Club is a must visit and only doors away from Blue River Shack. While there enjoy a meal at Harrys Chinese Restaurant.
June July and August are the prime fishing months in Wooli and Blue River Shack with it's out door kitchen is perfect for cleaning and filleting the days catch and if the anglers luck has evaided you there is always the Oyster shop with a small selection of seafood options to choose from.
There is also "Waives" the café a few 100 metres further along the river past the Bowls Club where you can get hot takeway fish & chips, coffee and the paper and head back to the deck for the morning read or the evening meal with a glass of wine on the deck as the sun sets over the river and national park beyond.
If relaxing is what you have in mind why not check-in to Blue River Shack and check-out Wooli!