- Sleeps 6 - 2 bedrooms (1 x Queens , 3 x singles, I x trundle)
- Ground floor, no steps
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven, coffee pod machine & milk frother
- Large living / dining room with 6 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Large alfresco area covered with water proof sun shade, BBQ and outdoor kitchen, 6 seater dining table, comfortable seating areas, pet washing area
- Outdoor shower room with hot and cold water
- Espresso Coffee machine
- Fully fenced yard with latched gates
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Child Friendly port-a-cot and high chair available
- Free Wifi
- 2 man kayak for guests' use.
Enjoy the most of outdoor living with this carefully appointed apartment. With only 20 steps to Wooli Wooli River and two hundred metres to the surf, Skipper’s Watch offers the best of river and coastal holidays.
Entry to Skipper’s Watch is via a fully enclosed courtyard. A large waterproof sunshade provides maximum coverage over the courtyard and privacy/sound proofing from the unit above. The courtyard features an outdoor kitchen: barbeque facing the river, large bench and sink with hot and cold running water. It’s a great space to clean up the catch of the day and cook dinner watching the pelicans float by on the river and the sun set in the west. To make the most of the views, raised dining table and chairs gives guests an elevated position to enjoy the serene picture unfolding on the river in front.
A side entry to the courtyard leads directly into an outdoor shower with hot and cold water to wash off the sand. Lots of towel rails and hanging hooks gets all the wet clothes and towels dried, and keeps the sand contained outside.
Comfy chairs and external power point allows more flexibility to relax and enjoy the ocean breeze and sounds that flow into the courtyard. Outdoor lighting options allows as much or as little light as you need to enjoy alfresoo dining in the evening.
Skipper’s Watch has free WiFi with excellent coverage in the courtyard.
Inside Skipper’s Watch there are two bedrooms. The master has a queen sized bed. The second bedroom has three single beds and a trundle bed to accommodate a smaller child. Throughout Skipper’s Watch cooling blues and crisp white décor gives the unit a fresh and coastal vibe. The newly renovated bathroom continues the coastal vibe with white and travertine tiles. The well appointed kitchen has lots of storage space and a dishwasher. The lounge room ,with 2 comfortable lounges, looks out to the courtyard.
Skipper’s Watch is step free & pet friendly. There is a pet washing area and a fully enclosed courtyard.
Guests can enjoy exploring all corners of Wooli Wooli River on the sea kayak which is available free of charge.Linen is provided at Skipper’s Watch. We do ask that you bring your own beach towels. There is a port-a-cot available, for health reasons there is no linen supplied. A high chair is also available