Skippers Watch - The Riverfront Apartment
Skippers Watch offers a ground floor apartment metres from the river, ideal for Kayaking, fishing or cycling with a spacious 2nd bedroom that comfortably sleeps up to 6 people.
- Sleeps 6 - 2 bedrooms with (1 x Queens , 4 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and electric oven
- Large living / dining room with 6 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- 1 Plasma TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large deck with gas BBQ and River Views
- Espresso Coffee machine with free refills
- Fully fenced yard with latched gates
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot, pram, high chair and pre-loved toys available on request.
What Makes Skippers Watch a great place to Holiday?
Skippers Watch is refeshly renovated with new linen and soft top matresses with cool light colours. The apartment is on the ground level and looks over the river to the national park. The new courtyard area has been expanded to create a fabulious outdoor entertainig area with outdoor kitchen and BQ as well as an outdoor shower. The elevated outdoor bar stool furniture has been installed to maximise the views to the river and national park.
The courtyard area of Skipper is connect to O'Keef Lane and privides an easy 60 metre relaxed stroll down to the beach from the apartment with a hot and cold water shower for you to wash off all the sand and salt before relaxing on the courtyard deck overlooking the river. Great to washing down your furry friend after a long walk on the beach to keep the sand outside.
If relaxing is what you have in mind why not check-in to Blue River Apartments and check-out Wooli!