- Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms (1 x Queens , 2 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven, dishwasher, coffee pod machine and milk frother
- Large living / dining room with 4 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Large deck with gas BBQ and river views
- Deck area has latched gate.
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot and high chair
- FREE WiFi
- 2 man kayak free for guests' use
Captain’s Bridge is a two bedroom top floor apartment with ocean breezes and the constant hum of the surf. There are river views from the kitchen and deck, a great spot to watch the spectacular sunsets.
The high vaulted ceilings gives the apartment an open airy atmosphere. An open plan, kitchen living area spilling onto a north facing deck makes Captain’s Bridge a comfortable and charming holiday location.
The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher and plenty of kitchen utensils. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit and ceiling fans keeps the unit at a comfortable temperature all year around.
The unit comes with FREE WiFi.
There are 2 bedrooms: a master complete with comfortable queen bed and second bedroom with 2 singles. A full linen service is provided in cooling coastal colours. White shutters throughout the apartment filter the light, allows the ocean breeze to circulate and adds a touch of coastal to the décor.
The north facing deck is a great space to enjoy the cooling ocean breezes in the warmer months. Complete with a Weber gas barbeque, outdoor dining setting and cosy reading nook the deck is a great place to while away the holiday hours. A privacy wall separates Captain’s Bridge from the other apartment so guests' privacy is not interrupted.
Located in a wedge of land between the river and the ocean, Captain’s Bridge, Blue River Apartments offers the experiences of a river and coastal holiday combined. The river is 30 steps away, while the surf is a 20 metre stroll to the top of the sand dune. A free two man kayak is available to explore the far reaches of Wooli Wooli River along with a selection of bikes to explore the village or nationial park via river view pathways out to the ocean and rock wall.
If relaxing is what you have in mind why not check-in to Blue River Apartments and check-out Wooli!