- Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms (1 x Queens , 2 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, electric oven, dishwasher, coffee pod machine and milk frother
- Large living / dining room with 4 seater dining table
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- TV and DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Large deck with gas BBQ and river views
- Deck area has latched gate.
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot and high chair
- FREE WiFi
- 2 man kayak free for guests' use
Captain’s Bridge is a two bedroom top floor apartment with ocean breezes and the constant hum of the surf. There are river views from the kitchen and deck, a great spot to watch the spectacular sunsets.
The high vaulted ceilings gives the apartment an open airy atmosphere. An open plan, kitchen living area spilling onto a north facing deck makes Captain’s Bridge a comfortable and charming holiday location.
The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher and plenty of kitchen utensils. A reverse cycle air conditioning unit and ceiling fans keeps the unit at a comfortable temperature all year around.
The unit comes with FREE WiFi.
There are 2 bedrooms: a master complete with comfortable queen bed and second bedroom with 2 singles. A full linen service is provided in cooling coastal colours. White shutters throughout the apartment filter the light, allows the ocean breeze to circulate and adds a touch of coastal to the décor.
The north facing deck is a great space to enjoy the cooling ocean breezes in the warmer months. Complete with a Weber gas barbeque, outdoor dining setting and cosy reading nook the deck is a great place to while away the holiday hours. A privacy wall separates Captain’s Bridge from the other apartment so guests' privacy is not interrupted.
Located in a wedge of land between the river and the ocean, Captain’s Bridge, Blue River Apartments offers the experiences of a river and coastal holiday combined. The river is 30 steps away, while the surf is a 20 metre stroll to the top of the sand dune. A free two man kayak is available to explore the far reaches of Wooli Wooli River.
If relaxing is what you have in mind why not check-in to Blue River Apartments and check-out Wooli!