- Sleeps 4 - 2 bedrooms (1 x King , 2 x singles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, gas oven, ice maker refrigerator, coffee pod machine and milk frother
- Large living / dining room with 6 seater dining table
- Bathroom with rainfall shower and free standing bath
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Vaulted ceilings through out apartment
- Dual fronted ethanol fireplace.
- Large deck with gas BBQ, outdoor kitchen and river views
- Fully fenced yard with latched gates
- Pet friendly (please bring your own pet bedding)
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor shower (hot & cold shower, great for washing the sand off after a day at the beach)
- Child Friendly with port-a-cot and high chair.
- FREE WiFi
- 58"Smart HDR 4K LED TV with Netflix support, (not in picture)
- Linen provided with beds made and bath towels provided, please supply beach towels.
- 2 man kayak free for guests' use.
Admiral’s Deck is a luxury 2 bedroom apartment offering views across Wooli Wooli River to Yuraygir National Park while enjoying the sound of the ocean in the background. Located on an idyllic strip of land, 250 metres wide, wedged between the ocean and the river, Admiral’s Deck offers the best of coastal holiday experiences with a bonus riverfront location.
Admiral's Deck is a romantic and relaxed coastal getaway, perfect for a couple or a small family.
Featuring high vaulted ceilings throughout this apartment has a spacious airy ambience. A recent complete renovation has incorporated a large kitchen open plan living area which makes holiday entertaining a breeze. The kitchen upgrades include an ice maker, French door refrigerator as well as the standard kitchen inclusions: Bosch dishwasher, oven, stove, convection microwave, coffee pod machine and milk frother, pull out pantry and drawers. There is plenty of bench space which flows seamlessly into an outdoor servery close to the barbeque. Bar stools make this a great spot for breakfast, evening drinks or vista gazing.
The open plan living area features an Eco Smart fireplace and sandstone hearth set into a stone feature wall. The fireplace is open to the living area as well as to the master bedroom. A stone privacy door set on barn door sliders, on the master bedroom side, allows privacy to be controlled. A recent addition to this area is 58" HDR LED TV with streaming support for Netflix.
There are two bedrooms. The master features a king bed with more views across the river. The second bedroom features two single beds. The unit comes with a full linen service.
The bathroom is light and airy with a travertine feature wall behind the free standing bath, ideal for long candle lit soaks. A rainwater shower and sandy colours makes this a great coastal bathroom.
The apartment has reverse cycle air conditioning for summer comfort and winter warmth. Remote controlled blinds on the stacker sliding doors assist with temperature control and privacy. All windows and doors have fly screens.
There is free WiFi available throughout Blue River Apartments.
The large wrap-a-round deck gives guests the opportunity to enjoy many entertaining and relaxing experiences. It is not uncommon to have evening visits from green tree frogs or tawny frogmouth owls. During the day bird watching from the deck is a favourite past time of many guests as they watch the river birds, particularly the pelicans, gliding up and down the river. The deck is complete with outdoor dining setting, cosy chairs for relaxing, and a Weber gas barbeque for cooking up the day’s catch.
Admiral’s Deck is very private, isolated from the other units by privacy walls and a large sun awning. The apartment has its own courtyard with outdoor shower, dog washing area and quiet sitting nook.
Admiral’s Deck is a 20 step stroll to the river and 60 metres to the surf. A two man kayak is available, free to guests, for paddling and exploring the far reaches of Wooli Wooli River.